Shea butter contains vitamin A and E with essential fatty acids which are believed to add moisture and shine to the hair. Its non-greasy quality makes it an excellent moisturizer for the hair. It softens dry brittle hair and repairs split damaged ends as well.
The Relationship Between Shea Butter and Hair Growth
5 Shea butter benefits for hair
- You can easily apply shea butter on your hair. It is hard in its natural state but melts at body temperature. Right away you take a bit in your hands, it will turn into a consistency that you could apply on your hair.
- Shea butter recreates your strands from roots to tops. It is especially useful in treating and preventing split ends.
- Shea butter is a great hair moisturizer. It recreates damaged hair, inclusively when you have excessively used hair dye or devices like hair straighteners and hair dryers.
- Shea butter is a prosperous UV sunlight protector. It is a natural barrier against harmful penetration to your hair, so you can make your summer hair treatment with shea butter. It coats the strands and does not allow the sun, wind, and water to harm the scalp and the hair follicles.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so it can protect your scalp and hair from irritation and different conditions, thus helping for hair growth.
Shea Butter Hair Conditioner - 16oz